Service & Problem Ticket Management
The core of any Help Desk system is ticket management. The VI
Service Desk allows you to put in place powerful routing/assignment,
notification and escalation rules to effectively manage your
daily service operation.
- Fully Web Enabled
- The VI Service Desk can be accessed
from the Lotus Notes Client or through a web browser.
Which ever way you choose to use the VI Service Desk
the look and feel of the application is the same.
- End User Self Help Portal
- A centralized portal accessible via
the Lotus Notes Client or a web browser, the End User
Self Help Portal provides your end users with a place
to view News Bulletins, FAQs and pre-approved Knowledge
Base documents. In addition to submitting tickets, End
users can approve special ticket requests, carry out
tasks, and check status/work progress of a submitted
End User Interface:
- Bi-directional Correspondence
- Import Emails into your Ticket Work
- Emails can be imported directly from
your Lotus® Notes inbox into the Work History of
any ticket allowing you to easily associate all correspondence
with its associated ticket.
- Instant Messaging with Lotus®
- Initiate a chat session or web conference
from any ticket or view. A Chat menu is available which
automatically lists all the individuals associated with
a particular ticket.
- Audit Trail
- Each ticket contains a complete Audit
Trail of all status changes, assignments, re-assignments,
escalations, notifications, and much more.
- Ticket Work History
- Each Analyst/Manager may enter their
own personal Work History Progress; specifying details
of work performed, special orders, and amount of time
spent on a particular task.
Ticket Work History:
- Ticket Templates
- Automate the process of documenting
repetitive tickets with Ticket Templates. These templates
allow you to automatically populate the ticket details
and Work History.
- Broadcast Bulletins
- Easily distribute important information
to your End Users, Analysts, specific groups/departments
or company wide. Bulletins are sent as email in addition
to appearing in the End User and Analyst Home Portals
- Child Tickets
- A great way of associating multiple
problems/requests with one Parent Ticket; Child Tickets allows the closing of multiple tickets at one time, saving significant
time and cost over the course of a year.
- Fully Integrated Knowledge Base
- Search the Knowledge Base, add a
Knowledge Base entry to a ticket to help solve a problem
or carry out a service. Completed ticket solutions may be automatically
added to the Knowledge Base for approval and future
Base solutions once approved can be also made available
for End Users via the Self Help Portal, when warranted.
- Call Scripts
- Provide consistent service by following
Call Scripts to resolve issues. Call Scripts are automatically
associated with tickets through the categorization of